Learning Support for Students
From Basics to Cutting-Edge Technologies
Common education subjects (38 credits or over)
Introductory seminar for university education (including freshmen camp training)
- Basic Education Subjects
The first foreign language(English)
The second foreign language
Health and physical education
- Liberal arts education and minor subjects
- Group A: Common liberal arts
Group B: Specialized subjects
Specialized education subjects (92 credits or over)
- Specialized basic subjects
- Specialized subjects
- Graduation thesis
- Groups of specialized basic subjects for foreign students are also provided.
Common lectures in the Faculty for all departments are provided for the specialized basic subjects.
- As a common optional course for students of all departments, the Faculty provides a special subject, entitled ‘Interdisciplinary Experiments with Creativity’. The teaching staffs of all departments are involved in this course.
- For students who took TOEIC or TOEFL examinations and acquired a specific level of achievement, a credit for the specialized basic subject ‘Basic English for Studying Abroad’ is granted.
Students can learn subjects of other departments as a part of specialized subjects of their own.
- Students can learn subjects of other departments as a part of specialized subjects of their own.